Everybody says that content is king and good copy is powerful, but who’s got the time to write all that when you’ve got a business to run?
You probably don’t…but I do.
Hey, I’m Krisha, the human behind copylang.
I’ve been helping businesses (like you!) reach more customers through crazy-good content and copy for more than 5 years.
If you desperately wanna hop on the content marketing train or want to write persuasive site copy but don’t know how, I can absolutely lend a hand.
I can help you:
- create a solid content strategy that meets your audience at every step of their journey
- write website copy that doesn’t sound like a robot (unless you actually want to *beep bop beep*)
- produce valuable, optimized site content like blog articles, lead magnets, and infographic copy that will keep people coming to your site
- cook up copy for landing pages and emails that’ll make your audience take action in a snap
In this time and age where everyone’s online, your copy is both your salesperson and brand rep. Make sure you know what to say and how to say it. If you don’t…well, that’s where we come in.
This is the part where I awkwardly flex my experience.
I could tell you about my ye olde Tumblr blogging days, but let’s not. ?
For the past 5 and a half years, I’ve written a lots of good stuff like:
- long-form articles that rank extremely well
- product reviews that converted the audience into paying AMZ and Shopify customers
- clear and concise homepage copy
- lead magnets that get people to sign up to my client’s email lists
- Youtube video scripts that rake in the views
My content strategies have been proven to 10x the growth of content sites, too, which is awesome (read about the exact steps here).
I know content marketing and copywriting can be overwhelming…but it doesn’t have to be. You don’t have to slump over your desk or spend hours staring at your screen.
Leave your content and copy worries to me and go do whatever the heck you need to do to grow your business.
Sounds cool? Let’s talk!